Friday, March 27, 2009

Now, I will profess my love for Target.

I made my weekly trip to Target today and reaffirmed the fact that I do indeed love that store.

"My" Target is a Super Target, which means you can get groceries there, as well as all of the other useless yet necessary items you can buy at a regular Target. I've even started getting my prescriptions there, I love it that much.

First and foremost, I got these today.



How cute are they, right?! Then I got a black track jacket because I liked the red one I bought last week so much. I'd put a picture of it on here but I can't find one on the website. They also make the best cami/tanks there too, I think it's under the Merona label. Anyway, they fit really good and don't have that lame shelf bra inside them. It might work for some, but for me it's a joke.

So after I got all of this fun stuff that I didn't need, I set out to get some of the grocery items I actually went in there for. All this in under an hour!

Hope everyone has some big plans for the weekend. I don't, but I'm kind of glad about that. Enjoy the rain and see y'all next week. I do believe I'm on a roll or something!