Thursday, May 29, 2008

8 Things About Me

Per a friend, I have been requested to list some of these 8 things about me. I enjoy these survey/list thingies, so here goes. I'm supposed to tag people to participate and put it in their blog after I finish mine, but I'm not. Just do it if you want. Later, peeps.

8 things I want to do before I die
Have another baby
Go on an Alaskan cruise (Royal Caribbean, natch)
Go on a European vacation (England, Italy, France)
Visit and tour vineyards in California
Watch my children (hopefully) graduate from college
Learn how to quilt and also crochet
Visit Canada
Live at the beach

8 things I am passionate about
My husband
My son
My work
Animal rights/cruelty to animals
Being honest
The right of marriage for ALL people
A clean house
Sleep

8 common phrases heard in my house
"I love you."
"We don't hit."
"No, Lucy!" (see below)
"No, Brother!" (see below)
"It's your night." (to walk the dogs)
"Do you want any wine tonight?"
"How was your day?"
"Any good shows on tonight?"

8 recently read books
Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?
Pat The Bunny
That's Not My Truck
That's Not My Pony
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Goodnight Moon
Spot's First Walk
Spot's First Easter
(hey, it said recently read books... didn't specify grown-up or kids)

8 songs on my iPod
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Shoop - Salt 'n Pepa
It's Your Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates
Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Home - Michael Buble

8 random things about me
I have a tatoo.
I'm going to get another one.
I've never had chili on a hot dog.
I love 80s movies and music.
I've been to Nebraska twice.
I like to scrapbook but I'm way behind with it.
I'm afraid of heights, but not roller coasters.  Go figure.
I got to meet Hillary Clinton.